Monday, January 19, 2009

Mr. Mecca & Invizzibl Men Videos

I'm starting to feel like I need to have my own music video show lol. Anyway, check out these videos:

This is a dope new video by my homie Mecca. Shout out to him!


This is the new video by Invizzibl Men. I was actually supposed to have a cameo in this video, but the scene I was in was cut down to a fraction of a second and that killed my cameo appearance lol. About 1 minute into the song, there's a part where a security guard is beat down by Poison Pen and "a few others". Those "others" happened to be Vast Aire, AKIR, myself and Poison Pen along with the Invizzibl Men cats. Now I'm hatin' cuz Poison Pen got all the credit for beating that dude down! LOLOL I threw a bunch of punches and kicks in that scene and was hitting that dude for real like he fuckin stole something! LOLOL It was funny as hell for the people around to witness during the filming. I ain't mad though lol. Shout out to them, Poison Pen and my dude AKIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment