Friday, May 8, 2009

Mr. Beatz Live at the Nuyorican!!!

The other night I performed at the world famous Nuyorican Poet's Cafe in NYC for the "All That!" show hosted by Homeboy Sandman. I wanted to make sure it was gonna be a classic performance since the Nuyorican is definitely a legendary spot...so my show had to be as well. With that in mind, I decided to bring my MPC on stage for a little treat to give the crowd something different. It was also mad different for the simple fact that I happened to rock 2 of my joints along with a live band instead of the song's instrumentals so it was definitely a classic night.





Big Shout out to my homeboy of all homeboys, Homeboy Sandman for hosting such a ridiculously dope show and for also putting me on the bill for the evening! Also, a super, duper, stupid shout out to my homie, Solomon Jazz who hooked me up with the dope video footage and adding his editing skillz!

1 comment:

  1. I am still blown by this performance with a beat machine. CLASSIC.

    ReplyDelete