Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mr. Beatz Performing at Southpaw in Brooklyn Sept. 8th!!!

Here's another really dope show of mine that's coming up on September 8th. The show is a joint release party for my brother from another, M-Tri and Tha Gecko Brothas. Also performing that night is my homie Niles who is also one of the nicest MCs I know right now! What makes this show even crazier is that it's being hosted by the LEGENDARY Dana Dane!!! Now you KNOW we won't let him leave the building without doing some classics on the stage that night lolol. This is another one of those events to NOT miss!!!

I'm happy for my homie M-Tri because he has been doing his thing with this Hip Hop for a MINUTE and now he's finally dropping a gem for everyone. He's another cat who is lyrically insane...dope as hell! So we're definitely gonna celebrate that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment