Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The New "Spit Therapy" is OUT NOW!!!

I haven't written to this blog in a minute since there has been so much going on in my life with the release of my new album, personal situations and just life itself. However, if you didn't already know, my "Spit Therapy" is out and available at Fat Beats in NYC (406 6th Ave), UndergroundHipHop.com, CDBaby.com, Amazon and I-Tunes!!! That should be enough for everyone to be able to find it. So far the album is doing really good and I am VERY excited about how everything is going down!!! I always dreamed of putting out music and this dream has become a reality. THANK YOU to everyone who has supported the album and my music in general for believing in me and helping me make this all happen. I'm not the sentimental type, but I truly love you muthafuckas for real!!! LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment