Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The "Spit Therapy" Instore at Fat Beats!!!





This day was truly AMAZING in every sense of the word!!! I busted my ass promoting for this album and was still kind of nervous about what the outcome of the instore was gonna be, especially in a time when cd sales are at an all-time low. I had been to a few instores for dudes with pretty big names where only a handful of people showed up. However lol, the instore was PACKED!!! In fact, I was told that it was one of the most packed instores Fat Beats had in a MINUTE!!! That really meant a lot to me. From all the hard work I put into creating my music, promotion, etc. the day couldn't have been any better!!! Those who know me know that I'm extremely humble to the point where I actually felt awkward signing so many cds cuz I feel like I'm just a regular dude who loves rhyming and making beats lol. That's just me cuz all of this is just me doing what I love.







No comments:

Post a Comment