Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Get Some Headphones!

This is one of those rant posts of mine that you'll see from me now and then lol. I, like most people in here, deal with the mass transit system daily. Anyone who also deals with the train and/or bus can tell you that it can be a headache sometimes. You never know what to expect sometimes since you can find yourself dealing with overpacked trains, a stalled train, a delayed bus, etc. Regardless of all these types of headaches mentioned, one of the biggest headaches in my opinion is being stuck in a packed train or bus while some knucklehead is playing music from their cell phone mad loud. Playing music on your phone is cool, but these fools need to get headphones or something instead of trying to turn the train ride into a party that most people on the train wish they weren't invited to lol. Why do I have to be forced to listen to your mp3 of T-Pain mad loud while you bop your head and do the 2-step in front of me??? I don't know, but it's just me. What MTA situations drive you nuts??? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Peace Beatz. Speakin' of train traffic....have you ever waited mad long for a train and when one finally comes (if it's not out of service lol) and you get on, go a few stops, and then the conductor says we're being held because of train traffic ahead? How, if you just waited mad long for that train....makes you wonder huh?
    And did you ever notice that those cats playin' music out load on their precious little phones never seem to play anything worth listening to? Picture Kool G Rap's "Men At Work" blastin' out of their little phones.....sh*t, I'd get up and do the runnin' man on a crowded train! But that's just me.
    And speakin' of T-Pain in the ass, can we please stop with the electronic, computer, robot voice on every damn song already. Plus everybody else that's doin' it. PA-LEEZ GIVE IT A REST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word Sucio, that's crazy about the fare going up to $3.They ought to have leather seats and girls coming around serving drinks for that lol. Also, that train traffic IS annoying man. They use that excuse every time they gotta stop the train between stations. But yo M, if they played some G Rap on their cell phones maybe I'd see things a little differently cuz I'd be dancing myself and jumping over my leg on some Kid N Play shit lolol. Yo Inf, you a fool for that one! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete