Saturday, December 27, 2008

Interesting Debates...

Here's some interesting debates I came across online that I felt like sharing.

This is one with Charles Hamilton arguing with Joe Buddens, Royce Da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, DJ Enuff, etc.:


Here's Clark Kent speaking on the state of Hip Hop and why/how it has changed. This is a 5 part series, so after this clip finishes just click on the other parts as they come up. He always says some interesting things in my opinion since he's been in the game for so long and has seen/experienced so much:


Although these debates are very interesting, I agree and disagree with these cats on different levels...especially the part about the Jay Z/Biggie debate, don't get me started on that one. I personally think Biggie would be nowhere near as successful as Jay for many reasons...one simply being that Jay Z started his own label and that alone brings you WAY more money than an artist who is signed to a label with the numbers Jay has been pulling. There are many more reasons (Ex. any artist fuckin with Diddy on Bad Boy is never developed into a huge success-usually Bad Boy artists' careers are over with in a short matter of time). Like I said, this one can go on and on, but I wanted to share these.

Here's a little clip of Kweli talking about some of his favorite artists doing it right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment