Monday, December 22, 2008

New Dope Videos To Peep!

Here are some new dope videos to check out. I'm always asked about what new dope Hip Hop is out there that I know about and here are some great examples of some:

This is the new video by my homie P.Casso from the AOK Collective. Shout out to him and all my peeps in the video (Kalae, Nola Darling, Fresh Daily, Hungry Bros, Homeboy Sandman, Sucio Smash, etc.)!



Here's a dope video from my brother from another mother, M-Tri. I have MAD cameo time in this video lolol. This video was also just aired on Video Music Box, by Ralph McDaniels this past Saturday! Shout out to M-Tri!



Here's one from my homie Sabac Red of Non Phixion. This is from his new album, "The Ritual" that was just released recently. He actually has another video coming out for his song, "Viva Boricua" in which I have some cameo time lol. Look out for that one coming soon.



This is a stupid, dope video from my homie Final Outlaw. It's definitely one of my favorites right now.



Check out this video from my homies Kats and Domer that just came out. Shout out to both of them!



Check out this dope video from my homie Hired Gun. Shout out to him!



Here's a really dope video by my homie Rugged N Raw featuring Hasan Salaam. This is definitely some funny shit! LOLOL



This video is a funky fresh addition to the list by my homie Fresh Daily. It was actually done a little while back, but it's dope! It was also directed by another homie of mine, Photo Rob.



And lastly...here's my video that I just dropped recently for my joint "Plain and Simple", produced by my dude The Avid Record Collector. Shout out to him and Mark Carranceja of Noisemaker Media who directed the joint.



Some other videos to look out for (that have not yet been released, but have cameos from me) are "Lightning Bolt", by Homeboy Sandman, "Fif in the Morning", by Poison Pen, "Viva Boricua", by Sabac Red of Non Phixion and a joint from the group Invizzibl Men. I'm gonna keep posting new dope shit to check out here on the regular. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. all them joints is dope. i ain't even know that hired gun was out. it was ill how he ended it with the union square cypher.

    one of my favorite rap videos has always been the roots "never do." if you look on steven tapia's website, the cat that did that dope p.casso video, you'll find another video by a cat named AC that runs with the Geeksquad concept and is also extra dope. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeatzTV!

    Cool blog my dude!

    That new PCasso video is tight! I like the concept of the being a bum on the street and he's still living large.

    Have a good holiday season!

    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt! I remember that Roots video and it was MAD dope! I'm gonna check for that AC cat that you mentioned. Hey Solomon, I forgot to mention that I'm supposed to have a cameo in your video of "One of Another Kind" lol. I also added a really dope video by my homie Rugged N Raw for his song "Broke and Proud" featuring Hasan Salaam. I'm also throwing in a video done by my homie Fresh Daily that was done a little while back. Shout out to him and my homie Photo Rob who directed it for him!

    ReplyDelete